Hi! Hope this finds you and your family doing well, and enjoying the peaceful and comforting grace of our Lord.
On Saturday 06-11-2022, we attended the June meeting at Mt. Gilead Primitive Baptist Church, Elder Luke Addison, pastor. The meeting started on Friday night, and continued through Sunday.
Elder Philip Conley was the invited minister.
Each service was preceded by a song service, led by song leaders, and sung by the congregation “a Capella” (without musical instruments).
Saturday Morning, 06-11-2022
Following the song service, Eld.Philip Conley preached from Matthew 1 on “The Geneology of Jesus Christ”.
From this message:
– Some in Jesus’ lineage led sinful lives
– Examples included Rahab, David, Solomon, Judah
– Jesus redeemed them through His sacrificial blood and the Grace and Mercy of God
– Be thankful for God’s His love for His People
– Gen. 38
– 2 Samuel 12:24-25
– Joshua 2 and 6
Following morning services, a fellowship lunch was served in the dining room.
Eld. Philip Conley preached from Psalm 17:15 on “Satisfaction”.
From this message:
– Fear not, for God is in charge
– Don’t feel “at home” in this sinful world
– Praise God and be satisfied in His Ways
– We need the “fatness” of God’s House while in this world
– Proverbs 19:23
– 2 Corth. 5:6-8
– Psalm 65:1-4
– Psalm 36:5-8
It was great to again be at Mt. Gilead.
We were so blessed with the wonderful preaching of Eld. Philip Conley, who has a very blessed gift.
It was also a blessing to see Bro. Philip and his family again, who we had not been with in over a year!
Also in attendance were Bro. Philip’s mother, Sis. Debbie Conley, and his brother – Eld. James Conley and his family.
We are so blessed with a loving fellowship and relationship with all of the Conley family!
For more information on Bethel Primitive Baptist Church, see this page: